17.09.2022 AGEJO 海

                               Hi💗

today im going to an anime convention!! 
being honest it's been 3 years since i don't watch anime anymore ಥ_ಥ 
but anyways i like to attend conventions

i decided today's look it's gonna be Agejo! im gonna wear my fav MA*RS set

             so i did my hair & make ~
                           ♡メイク♡
          for my hair i did sujimori ofc 

then my mother drove me to the place 
(in 2023 I promise to get my license ww)

                           i arrived!! 

a girl asked if i was Gyaru! i was so happy for being recognized as one for another people(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡  she asked for a pic with me too♡

after that i kept looking for my friends  
when i found them we saw stands and took some pics~
                                 コーデ

                OK! time to eat (๑ت๑)ノ
       mochi! but before that we ate pizza
          this was the dessert www 

                          セルフィー

          take a look at the wall.. it's..
                   SAILOR MOON🌙

          with セーラームーン wall and 
                   my Sailor Moon♡

           also i met with my friend Axel!!
           so happy to see them again ~

the rest of the day i met some more old friends and really had a great day! 
it was very good & funny ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ 
next year I'll be back 100%


                              UMI 💎



No comments:

Post a Comment

30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨ i haven't blogged this month but i still did a couple of looks!  (i couldn't do more since i...