30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨

i haven't blogged this month
but i still did a couple of looks! 
(i couldn't do more since i've been in the hospital and later recovering)
i also received some new clothes ~

let's start with the look from before yesterday ⇓
im IN LOVE ♡ with my make & hair & co♡de
this dress has a special meaning to me because a special gal sold it to me (*´˘`*)♡

being honest this is my best look ever w w
i think the gray lenses give it an extra point ☆
+ i REALLYYY love this type of agejo dresses, i am very lucky to have this precious one
they are difficult to find for me since i don't buy in mercari or any other Japanese page 


OK! the second look from March was in the beginning of the month, for a walk with my cousin ⇓
coat ☞ MA*RS 
everything else ☞ off brand 
                           セルフィー

i really like this outfit! and i love this sunglasses BUT i think i didn't put well my lashes this time, im too much perfectionist ಥ_ಥ


    ✨ TIME TO THIS MONTH'S GETS ✨

the first dress was one of my dream dresses ⇓
okay im truly IN LOVE!!! with this dress ⇓
third get and yes it's another agejo dress w w 
i love this type of agejo dresses from the brands that appear on Koakuma Ageha ⇓ 
the last get! this one didn't arrived yet ಥ_ಥ
it's perfect for spring ⇓

that's everything!!! 
i love all the dresses, especially the first 3 dresses because they're my favourite type of dresses 
but i also like the MA*RS floral dress a lot! 

can't wait to worn them all ♡ 


                             UMI 💎




No comments:

Post a Comment

30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨ i haven't blogged this month but i still did a couple of looks!  (i couldn't do more since i...