HI!✨ IT'S UMI 💎

Hi💗 finally i created a blog!!✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
I've wanted to do it since many months but i didn't know how to, UNTIL TODAY 
Also, for those people who doesn't know me, I'll introduce myself ☟

Im UMI 💎 from SPAIN 🇪🇸
Im in HYPER🎀GLAM Gyarusa 
Im Gyaru since 17 February 2022 ☆

👆🏻 This is the official date but i've been interested in Gyaru fashion & trying it multiple times since 2019 ♡ my dream was being Gyaru, and now i am!!!
Im also interested in Hosstess ホステス industry, maybe that's why Agejo is my fav Substyle (๑ت๑)ノ
I also like Tsuyome a lot!!🦓 but i wanna try every single style in my journey☆ 
I'm really happy to be Gyaru, include Gyaru in my lifestyle and feel the vibe everyday✨ I just can say.. 
♡ GYARU FOREVER ♡

so here are some of my looks from 2022 ☟


If I continue posting more this is gonna be Umi's 2022 archive LOL (spoiler: it's gonna be) later I'll post old things i wanted to post but i didn't because my blog didn't exist w w 

also i wanna show y'all my room ☟


I think that's everything👌🏻 
sorry for my English & BYE!💎






No comments:

Post a Comment

30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨ i haven't blogged this month but i still did a couple of looks!  (i couldn't do more since i...