08.08.2022 FANCY LOOK FOR A DINNER

                                   Hi! 💎

Im going to have a dinner at a restaurant today! so i wanna do a fancy look.. (〃゚3゚〃)

               I decided to wear this ☟
                         TODAY'S コ♡デ
dress ☞ MA*RS 
belt ☞ MA*RS
necklace ☞ Vivienne Westwood
accessories & heels ☞ no brand 

       im so excited!! I love my look today, 
                specifically my make~ 
      TA-DAA! pink lenses & pink メイク ♡

        of course my inspo for today was
         Koakuma Ageha magazine ਏϊਓ
                         小悪魔 アゲハ

           then i toke some selfies with the 
               light ring before left home 
                        LUXURY GAL 

         and I got hurry because they were
                   waiting for me ಥ_ಥ

 I had a great time and the food was ultra yummy👌🏻 but my favorite was.. 
                              10/10 ww

 now i'm very tired and im going to sleep💤
                 thanks for read!! ☆☆☆

                          UMI 💎

No comments:

Post a Comment

30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨ i haven't blogged this month but i still did a couple of looks!  (i couldn't do more since i...