05.11.2022 強め PHOTOSHOOT

                                Hi ☆

i'm very excited because today i have a photoshoot ✨ and the photographer is my friend マリナ which makes it more special~

                       today's look ☟
                     ゼブラ🦓コーデ
dress ☞ Body Jeine
bag ☞ Louis Vuitton 
shoes ☞ Marypaz 
leg warmers ☞ Aliexpress 

             my inspo for this look was 
                      ソウルシスター
then i went to the meeting point (I didn't take photos with my friend╥﹏╥) and we started the photoshoot! 

     OK! time the show u my favs pics

 
 
 
 
 
                    i love modeling ♡ 

im really happy with the result and very proud of my friend! ★~(◠ω◕✿) she's really a good photographer 

after finish the photoshoot we went for a walk, sadly we didn't take pics together, i just took this one of my bag & legs w w 
        when it got dark we went home
      i hate winter it gets dark very soon:(

                  see u in next post!! ☆

                           UMI 💎

No comments:

Post a Comment

30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨ i haven't blogged this month but i still did a couple of looks!  (i couldn't do more since i...