14.02.2023 GALENTINE ♡

                 ハッピーバレンタインデー

           happy GALentine for my gals!♡♡♡

this Valentine im alone ಥ_ಥ but anyways i did my makeup w w loneliness can't with me!!

                               me & my 🍓
  btw i love this 🅃🅁🄰🄻🄰🄻🄰 t-shirt 
          it's perfect for this day (*´˘`*)ー❣❣

       but i ended up changing the CO•DE 

                               ♡コーデ♡ 
i like both options! but the last one is more special because i wear the GJ belt that a special friend gave to me(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

 
i hope you had a happy & beautiful Valentine's Day (((o(♡´▽`♡)o))) i wish to spend next Valentine's with someone!✨

                                 UMI 💎

No comments:

Post a Comment

30.03.2023 MARCH LOOKS & GETS

                                Hi ✨ i haven't blogged this month but i still did a couple of looks!  (i couldn't do more since i...